www.littlestitchbangkok.com is managed by Littlestitch (hereinafter referred to as “the Vendor” or “We” or “Us”). Littlestitch has its registered office in 163 Rajapark Building, 3rd Floor, Sukhumvit 21 Rd. (Asok), Klongtoey-nua, Wattana, Bangkok 10110.
- Our Policy
Everyone has the right to protection of his/her personal data. Littlestitch respect its users’ right to be informed regarding the collection of and other operations involving their personal data. In using data that may directly or indirectly identify you personally, we will apply a principle of strict necessity. For this reason, we have designed www.littlestitchbangkok.com in such a way that the use of your personal data will be kept to a minimum and will not exceed the purposes for which your personal data was collected and/or processed; we do not process your personal data when we can provide you with services through the use of anonymous data (such as marketing research made for improving our services) or by other means which allow Littlestitch to identify you, apart from when it is strictly necessary or upon request by competent public authorities or the police (for example, in case of traffic data or your IP address).
These can be the following cases:
- To ensure access and use of services such as billing and order processing
- Post advertisements and other user content
- To measure and improve the quality and success of operations
- To contact the user via their email address, resolve disputes, enforce claims or provide other customer services
- To detect, prevent and investigate fraud, security breaches or other unlawful activities
- To enforce our general terms of service
With the consent of www.littlestitchbangkok.com user, we may use their personal data to provide advertisement via email (newsletter).
Littlestitch brands determines the purposes and means for processing your personal data, including security measures, as Littlestitch solely controls www. littlestitchbangkok.com users’ personal data.
- Who Processes Your Personal Data
Littlestitch controls the use of www littlestitchbangkok.com users’ personal data; Littlestitch autonomously determines the purposes and means of processing personal data and the instruments used, including those for security measures. Due to organizational and operational purposes only, we have appointed certain entities that will also process personal data belonging to www.littlestitchbangkok.com ’s users for purposes strictly connected to the performance of services on www.shopify.com, including the sale of products.
In processing the personal data of www.littlestitchbangkok.com ’s users, the processors shall act only on instructions from Littlestitch. We regularly check that our processors comply with our instructions and that they continue to provide sufficient guarantees regarding their full compliance with the provisions on personal data processing.
Some of the processors of your personal data are:
- Thailand Post/ Kerry Courier, for purposes related to shipping, delivering and returning products purchased on www.littlestitchbangkok.com ;
Aside from the companies appointed for personal data processing, your information will be made available also to third parties, autonomous controllers, for purposes related to supplying services requested by user (for example, for purchase transactions).
- Use of payment service providers
www littlestitchbangkok.com processes payments made by the user via the following payment service providers:
- Omise payment (Credit/debit cards)
In order to process payments certain data from your order has to be transmitted to the payment processor/provider and the exact details shall depend on the payment method chosen by the homepage user. The transmitted data is limited to what is strictly necessary in order for the payment to be carried out and can include the user’s name, address, bank account number, bank identification code, credit card number, invoice amount, currency and the transaction number.
- How We Use Personal Data and for What Purposes
Your personal data is collected and processed by Littlestitch for purposes which are strictly connected to the use of the web site, its services and to the purchase of products on the web site. However, your personal data may also be used for other processing operations within the limits of such purposes.
In particular, your personal data shall be processed for the following purposes:
- when you require assistance from our Customer Service, we collect your personal data (for example, your name and surnames, e-mail address and password) for purposes strictly necessary to providing you with customer care services related to shopify.com services and to the purchase of products on www.littlestitchbangkok.com ;
- when you execute purchasing procedures for products sold on www.littlestitchbangkok.com, we collect your personal data (such as personal details, e-mail address, address, credit card numbers, bank code, tax code and telephone number) on your order form only for the purpose of selling the products ordered by you;
Your personal data is mostly processed by electronic means and in some circumstances by paper-based means, such as when the processing of your personal data is required for preventing fraud on www. littlestitchbangkok.com. Your personal data shall be stored in a way which allows Littlestitch to identify you for the period necessary for the purposes which the data was collected for and subsequently processed and, in any case, in accordance with applicable law. Please report any modification of your personal data to email@example.com .
in order to ensure that your personal information is always accurate and up-to-date, relevant and complete.
- Links to Other Web Sites
www.shopify.com provides links to other websites exclusively to help its users in their searches and net-surfing activities and to allow links to other web sites on the Internet. When Littlestitch provides links to other websites, Littlestitch does not recommend the use of these websites and do not provide any guarantees regarding their web content or the services and products supplied and sold by these websites to Internet users.
If you wish to receive further information on how Littlestitch processes your personal data, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .